Why do you want to sell you home?
- Do you want to upsize? Do you want to downsize? Do you want a bigger kitchen?
What happens if you don’t sell your home?
- Is not selling even an option?
Figure out a time line.
- When do you want to sell
- When do you want to be moved into new home
- When do you want to find an agent
Finding an agent
- Look for someone who has your best interest but also that you get along with. This process is a stressful one and you want a friend there to help you along the way. Make sure this friend has extensive knowledge on the location of your property. Make sure they will be available at all times until the time your home is sold. And make sure they are committed to you and your best interests.
Preparing to Sell Your Home
- Cosmetics. Staging your property for pictures is a HUGE deal. Our pictures that we put up are going to be posted all over and we want the house to look almost like no one is living there.
- Repairs. Any small or big repairs that can be done to the property should be done.
- Disclosures and inspections. We are very familiar with the legal procedures involved in disclosures and are ready to help you develop a thorough disclosure statement beneficial to both you and the buyer, as well as suggest home improvement measures before placing your property on the market (such as termite and pest inspections).